Saturday, January 24, 2009

Midwest Beer Night!

So wow, Midwest Beer Night @ Barcade was incredible! They really out did themselves this year vs. all the previous editions I had gone to. I'm talking the fact that they had Three Floyds on tap, not to mention the incredibly different and much more complex than bottle, Founders Breakfast Stout. I hadn't had Great Lakes Blackout Stout, now I have. And then there was the Kuhnhenn Tenacious Cassis, which is just a bomb of a fruit beer. Clocking in at 15% it has intense dark fruit and chocolate flavors with a bright cassiss fruitiness. Just one of the many great beers Barcade pulled out for this event leaving my expectations fairly high for all future Barcade events. I suggest making your way over there before everything is gone, this one has been alebusted!

No comments: