Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Beer!


Well its been fun. I really enjoyed the last two weeks and all the beer exploration that has come with it. Yesterday, culminated the season for me with a quick stop at the Beer Yard after a day trip in Philadelphia. Picked up some Voodoo Big Black Voodoo Daddy which is quite an impressive Imperial Stout if I've ever had one, and then some Ballast Point Big Eye IPA, also quite impressive. The beer tasting party on the 27th went quite well. We didn't get to try as many beers as I had liked, I just had unrealistic expectations...But it went quite well indeed. We were all sharing our tasting notes and having a really good beery time. There have been some really great adventures in 08 and I look forward to even more adventures in 09. Cheers!

No comments: