Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great NYC Beer Events

For those that don't know, there is a great resource for NYC beer geeks like yourself at www.beermenus.com. This website is a great resource for all of us in NYC who are beer hunters like myself or better yet ale busters...Not only will it tell me what my favorite bar has on tap (update permitting), but it also has information on great events going on in town. There are two great events coming up: Night of the Imperials @ Blind Tiger Ale House tonight!! And then there is Midwest Beer Night @ Barcade tommorow, a personally favorite of mine. I believe this is the 4th year that they are doing Midwest Beer Night and it always offers rare (to NYC) beers that I covet. They haven't posted the list yet, but there should be some solid treats. I hope to see you there!

No comments: