Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving beers

Holiday beer season is upon us. I will be called upon once again to bring the beers to Thanksgiving, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Not only am I particularly well-stocked this year (in the cellar) to provide a wide-range of styles, but I can think of some great beers currently out to bring along as well. I should have a good balance of rich malty, as well as hoppy upper-tier session beers to sample during the meal, with great dedication taken to the dessert/post-dessert/all night imperials. We'll see how deep I dig into the cellar for these treats, but needless to say a lot of these are purchased for the sole reason of consuming during the holidays. And once the holidays pass, a lot of those beers will not be considered again til the following year. Reviews will of course be kept record and posted for you all to share in the experience.

No comments: