Friday, November 21, 2008

Great Beer Weekend Lies Ahead

Well folks, it looks like we have another great beer weekend lined up for us. I noticed that Barcade, my local favorite had Ithaca Ten on tap. This beer is just fantastic on tap, so different than the bottles and I tend to like Ithaca beers. They have this great fruity hoppyness to them which I tend to appreciate a lot. I suggest stopping by if you are in the area. Also happening this weekend is an email from New Beer Distributors telling me to bring my growler and head there first thing tomorrow morning. Is it possible to have BCS glut? The beer that I might call my favorite in the world. Is it possible to have this on tap two times in one month and wait, bring home a growler of it? Yes that's right people, Goose Island Bourbon County Stout is on tap at New Beer, and i'm betting it won't last. Stay tuned for other treats that my have come in this weekend. I'm eyeing two particular Southern Tier beers...

No comments: