Thursday, December 4, 2008

Potential PA Beer Run Upcoming

So I haven't been to the The Beer Yard in Wayne, PA for awhile and was thinking about spicing things up a little bit more than they've already gotten. The past few weeks have been incredible beer days. Marked by the abundance of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout on tap, and my package from WLV Liquors its been great. But hmm, how can I up the ante a little bit, you know find some really rare beers and then go get them? Yea, sounds like a plan, I think I might have to do that...especially before they are all gone? Well, it shows here: http://www.beeryard.com that they have some pretty incredible stuff again--always exceptionally rare. I mean De Struise Black Albert is one of the rarest and most coveted beers in the world aside from Three Floyds Darklord or the up and coming Surly Darkness. Keep looking and it gets more ridiculous. Apparently, fresh to the U.S. is Amager Bryghus bringing along their highly acclaimed Hr. Fredrickson and of course Nogne Dark Horizon 2nd Edition is there too. But ouch, my wallet is already feeling the pinch, I'll just have to think about this as an investment. Hey, considering the current economic landscape, really rare craft beer that only gets better with age should be a good investment...right? Well, maybe not, but I still want these beers and I just have to might go get them...

No comments: