Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time Warner Cable is the Budweiser of Internet Providers

So I finally have my Internet running again. It's been out since Thursday and I haven't been particularly pleased with Time Warner cable on the matter. But they came today and it is finally fixed, for now... Anyways, this was a weekend marked by the release of Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout and the growler of good old regular Breakfast stout from New Beer. I'm still yet to target a particular location for purchase of KBS within driving distance. I also believe that Angel's Share will be released this week in PA, so I'm hoping to take care of both if possible. In other beer news. Blind Tiger has their Anniversary party today which looked interesting, and McNeil's night at barcade is quickly approaching.

No comments: