Friday, January 14, 2011

If I started posting again...

Would you guys come back and read it again? Just Kidding. Slacker doesn't even do justice to the complete absence of my blog in 2010. And believe me, I haven't stopped doing the craft thing, in fact I've often gone into debt over it and had many sleepless nights. I think I have finally completed my highest beer buying season of the year: The Holidays. I've spoken about it before, but I'll reiterate it here, that Winter is by far my favorite beer month. This season was no exception, with the release of many exciting (and expensive) beers.
NYC has just continued its craft beer snowballing effect. An influx of craft beer bars joins pre-existing bars going craft to create an almost unwieldy universe of bars and choices.
I want this blog to ultimately be the story of my adventures with craft beer in NYC and in the world. It's not beer reviews and it's not a calendar of events -- it is my observations on everything I see in my own biased view of the craft beer world. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: